[TowerTalk] Spanish on list

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Fri Apr 30 14:34:40 PDT 2010

Hello Steve,

I don´t know if you refer to an answer I received in Spanish. If that´s the
case, I just want to tell, that maybe problem was that the friend that
wanted to help me reply to all the list instead to reply only to me.

Anyway, this email in Spanish, was related for a topic about antennas, so it
was not a personal email, it was an answer for my question about a problem
in one of my antennas.

So when you say " He then  proceeded to carry on another obviously private
conversation IN SPANISH on the reflector" you are wrong. It was not a
private conversation, maybe was an error to answer in Spanish to all the
list, but it was an answer to a question related to antennas.

"which was only of interest to him and the other party"  That means that the
answer is the interest of ONLY the guy that ask? I don´t think so, I learn a
lot just reading the answers that many friends gave to another people that
ask. So the answers are of interest of all in the list. This is the fact
that when you reply, the reply go to all the list and not only to the guy
that sent the question.

OK, again, maybe the error was to answer in Spanish, but is enough to delete
this email if you not understand it and not to blame with wrong words, I
also "appreciate the fact that mostly members act  like adults"

The funny side of this story, is that where maybe more than 30 emails about
the Spanish answer email, but ONLY 3 emails trying to help to the problem I
have in my antenna, and casually from LU, HK and XE land!... great!...

So don´t worry, be happy, all the people here was talking about antennas and
tower.

I did my best to try to write in English, so sorry for any mistake, but I am
sure you will understand better my poor English than my good Spanish.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM

PD: and really I don´t want to continue with this topic, just to find a
solution to my antenna.