[TowerTalk] gorilla hooks

Blake Bowers bbowers at mozarks.com
Sat Aug 14 19:19:25 PDT 2010

Perhaps one issue - often when going into an industrial
safety supply house, they will often have no idea what a "gorilla"
hook is.

The name they will know them by is "rebar" hook, under
their positioning gear.

But they do work great!

Don't take your organs to heaven,
heaven knows we need them down here!