[TowerTalk] CC&R's

Tom Anderson andersonww5l at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 16 18:53:18 PDT 2010

When my XYL (WY5H Cheryl) and I bought our present QTH in 1992 we put into the offer contract to the owner that there was no HOA, no deed restrictions, nothing prohibiting us putting up a tower.  We did this on advice of an attorney so we could get our earnest money back if something popped up.  We even had the Realtor get us an abstract of the property to make sure there was nothing stopping us from putting up a tower, we eventually put up a 50 foot crank up.  We also checked with the city and no problems there.  As an addendum, the then city code compliance officer's son was a ham, so he knew exactly what we were talking about.

Tom, WW5L
Colleyville TX