[TowerTalk] Fwd: CC&R's

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 05:33:00 PDT 2010

 The problem you will have is not necessary the writing but the CC&R board. They may simple

 come and tell you to take the tower down for whatever reason. I would, myself stay away from anything that even smell CC&R. I have a pain in ... just now as it is with my little "one-horse-town" with being able to erect a tower.

You can check yourself, http://www.dvalnews.com/view/full_story/9109435/article-Zoning-board--neighbors--consider-ham-radio-tower-application?

Hans - N2JFS