[TowerTalk] HDR-300 V-ring seal

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 22 19:57:10 PDT 2010

You have it correct ... the flat part is down.  Be careful you don't
over compress the seal and cause the outside edges of the flat part will
curl up over time.  The shaft key ways in the original design were very
poor as over time they would become sloppy.  Make sure this issue is
addressed before you install your rotor or you will see your antennas
rocking back and forth more and more over time as the key ways wear.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.