[TowerTalk] Minimum Discernible Difference

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Aug 23 11:15:46 PDT 2010

I've added a page to my web site covering some investigations into how
much difference in signal strength might be noticeable in weak signal
and/or contest conditions, with several audio files included as
illustration.  Please don't consider any of it to be authoritative since
I am not an audio professional, but maybe some of it will be useful to
someone.  If anyone has suggestions for different comparisons, please
let me know.

http://www.ab7e.com/weak_signal/mdd.html

73,
Dave   AB7E