[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: OT: Satellite Internet

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 12:40:29 PDT 2010

 How easy would it be to arrange an I-connection on UHF? We did relatively good linking all our digipeaters together and go one step further should be possible especially with all the towers we have up. Remember now, some (if not most) of us have the tower strictly due to the PRB1 and that is only supporting FCC97  use. I have that restriction and knowing my neighbors, they will report any deviation they can imagine. I can't even put up a TV antenna without them complaining.

By the way; isn't there something about "reuse of towers" law somewhere, meaning that if a cellphone provider what to share my tower the zoning board can do nothing about it?

Hans - N2JFS