[TowerTalk] HDX-555 relay settings

Ed Magnuson w1mag at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 30 16:53:40 PDT 2010

I'm patting myself on the back now for finding TowerTalk  and getting so
many quick replies and good answers to my question.  I thank you all.

I must apologize to U.S. Towers. After posting my query and being away from
home for a time, I returned to find phone messages from US Towers reps in
both California and Kansas and an email response as well.  So I now feel
prepared to get that tower back above 50-ft. again this next week-end.

I shall follow your many tower threads with great interest.

Ed, W1MAG