[TowerTalk] Shipping Companies

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 19:04:46 PST 2010

This is why a twin axle boat trailer with a long tongue works well for the
purpose of hauling a tower.  It is designed for a tail heavy load.  I pulled
a 70 foot crank up tower from Skips in Socal up to Norcal at 65 -70 MPH with
problems.  We loaded with an Engine hoist and I unloaded also with an engine
hoist.

Mike