[TowerTalk] Shippimg

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 3 15:55:13 PST 2010

If anybody wants to buy a 20' x 8'6" bed Carson 2 axle electric brake
flatbed trailer, 7000# GVW, 2 5/16 ball, torsion hitch parts, you can
have mine for $2000, located in east San Jose, CA foothills.  190 miles
from Visalia if you are buying something from UST.

I just moved my TM433HD from SJ to Seattle in my 10' dump trailer, it
stuck out over the tongue a couple of feet.  Same would work on the
Carson for big crank ups with no more than a foot of rear overhang.

Please also buy the Trylon T200 80' self supporting for $750 with new
bolts and base legs and the LM354 for $500 (no base) and take all of
them with you on the trailer.  I will load all.

The 50 acre QTH is also for sale 1500' above Si Valley, 360 degree view,
60 miles on some compass points.

contact me off list.

Grant  KZ1W