[TowerTalk] Welll...Sh...Shucks.

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Wed Dec 8 15:24:05 PST 2010

On 12/8/2010 5:49 PM, n8de at thepoint.net wrote:
> Roger,
> How much wire do you need to replace that old dipole?
>
> I've got reels of good stuff down here.
>
> You get the wire .. I get help with my towers/yagis ...
Thanks for the offer Don, but I do have a spool of new wire or rather
what's left of it. <:-)). I just hate to see the old wire go to waste.
OTOH I'm one who doesn't even reuse PL259s.  I'd be glad to help with
towers and antennas, but I'm not much good at tower work or lifting any
more.

73

Roger (K8RI)