[TowerTalk] 205BA vs 205CA

Neil Sheldon azneil at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 07:44:02 PST 2010

Good day to all

   I recently acquired a 205BA, and looking at the manual, I see quite
different spacing between that and the 205CA

   I’m sure this has been covered before, probably in great detail, but does
anyone have a ‘brief’ of the differences between a Hy-Gain 205BA and a
Hy-Gain 205CA?
 Is it worth the effort & possible expense to consider
converting BA to CA?

   Is there an EZ-NEC file floating around somewhere for each of them? (I
don’t mind doing my own, but I don’t like to duplicate work if it’s not
necessary.)

Thank you & 73,
Neil,
K7WK