[TowerTalk] 160m Shunt Feed

Marc Wullaert ON4MA marc.wullaert3 at telenet.be
Mon Dec 13 10:32:52 PST 2010

I use a grip plier with  some 2 feet small plastic tube taped to it and a
wire going
down.
At the bottom i use a 500 pf old radio capacitor to tune the shuntfed with
my analyzer.  It easy to
readjust the connectionpoint at the tower. When you find that point than you
can start to build
the gammamatch.

73

Marc ON4MA