[TowerTalk] Length of Sloper?

GREG FICHER ab7r at cablespeed.com
Wed Dec 29 17:10:10 PST 2010

Hi Stan.

I have been struggling with 160 myself.  I have an IAC 160M bazooka inverted
L that is fair.
I was wondering if shunt feeding my HG70HD tower would do better.  I have
alot of aluminum at the top
in the form of an Optibeam OB12/6.  But my question is how well will that
work as a cap hat then all the
elements are insulated from the boom??

Tnx
Greg