[TowerTalk] Aluminum clad wire

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Thu Dec 30 08:21:26 PST 2010

Roger,
I've used some of this wire for high-tensile fence wire.  It doesn't
stretch as much as soft aluminum wire does and retains tension placed
on it over a long period of time, so I think it would suffice under
the circumstances you mention.

If someone was to use it for Beverage antennas, it would last quite an
extensive period of time.

73
Don
N8DE