[TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing

Stan Stockton k5go at cox.net
Thu Feb 4 20:52:16 PST 2010

Earlier this evening I hooked up a wireless keyboard and mouse and used my TV as a monitor.  Relaxing on the couch to see how it worked, I checked my e-mail and responded to a post by David, HK1A, regarding antennas.  I meant to send that  e-mail directly to him instead of to the reflector and was somewhat horrified to see I had accidentally sent it to both.

Please accept my apology for a message that would have been much different if I had wanted to send it to the reflector.

I guess I need to get a larger TV or move the couch a few feet closer.   :-)

73...Stan, K5GO