[TowerTalk] Crimp type UHF Connectors for LMR-600?...and BuryFlex

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Feb 9 18:28:22 PST 2010

The N-Connector thread started me wondering where I can find at least 6
or 8 UHF connectors for LMR-600.  Mot clamp type list nigh onto to $60
or more, where as I can find good quality crimp type, N-Connectors for
$12 to $13 plus.  There are 7/16 DIN much less expensive than those UHF
for LMR-600, but they still have to fit the antenna on one end and the
rig on the other.

I have also run into a problem with some crimp UHF connectors not having
a large enough center pin to fit LMR-400 or Bury Flex. In the past the
ones I had would fit LMR-400, LMR-400UF, and Davis BuryFlex

73

Roger (K8RI)