[TowerTalk] Dual rotor controllers

k2qmf at juno.com k2qmf at juno.com
Wed Feb 24 16:40:53 PST 2010

Hello All,

I asked this question years ago and got replies.
However, I can't find them.  Guess they are on an
old computer.

Anyway,  I would like to know how I can connect
two (2) controllers to one antenna rotator???

The rotator is a HAM-4 and I have 2 controllers.

I want to be able to control the rotor from 2 different
operating positions...

As I recall, you need to take the fuse out of one of
the controllers.  I don't remember anything else...

Thank in advance.

73,
Ted  K2QMF

P,.S. - I tried the archives with no luck.