[TowerTalk] Mystery Vertical: a Mosley RV-x Model?

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Sat Jan 2 08:26:39 PST 2010

Phil,

Many thanks to you and others who have graciously taken the time to offer
ideas and suggestions about my vertical!

There are not a lot of good photos of the Mosley RV-x series antennas out
there, but I think that you have hit the nail on the head!

I will compare the trap configuration of my antenna with the photos and then
run my MFJ analyzer on it.  If all works out today, then I'll update the
list with my findings.  So far the "todo "list and the weather are promising
to get this done today!
:-)

Thanks & 73,

Gordon Beattie, W2TTT