[TowerTalk] [Amps] Re Henry 2KD2 Amplifier

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jan 8 08:22:47 PST 2010

I've made a pennant sysem using two phased four direction arrays 140 feet
apart, running b'side  East-West and endfire North-South. I use it on 40,80
and 160. It works quite well. Is good if you're space challenged, but
certainly not as good as a good beverage. Reverting to the old  20  80 rule
you could get 80%  of the effectiveness for 20% of the effort by just
putting up a   couple of pennants in the most used directions. I find some
160m ssb dx in the window almost any night and enjoy it more for the
challenge than trying to collect "wallpaper".
Gene / W2LU.