[TowerTalk] LP v SteppIR

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Jan 23 12:37:49 PST 2010

I'm not sure, but can't such designs be modeled in Yagistress,and isn't
there more than one way to skin a cat?  This sounds very much like the
Telrex approach - remember those elements with no visible sag?  VE1JF
and others can offer practical experience with extreme environments and
a different approach - low wind area and flexibility to match.

73, Pete N4ZR
Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com