[TowerTalk] LP v SteppIR

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 13:37:36 PST 2010

Sure, there lots of ways to skin the cat - thicker wall, larger diameter,
plytubular - all with +'s and -'s. All can get you to higher bending moment
resistance. I did my own stree analysis, so did not try yagistress. I had
lots of bits and pieces of tubing that made plytubular most atttractive for
me.
Gene / W2LU.