[TowerTalk] WTB TriEx tower sections

Richard W. Ehrhorn (W0ID) w4eto at verizon.net
Tue Jan 26 12:12:48 PST 2010

Want to buy or possibly trade gear for

*  20 to 40 feet of TriEx T-20 tower in good condition...consider up to 120 feet if price is right

*  Also ground - or possibly elevated - K0XG or comparable base bearing adaptable to rotate above

The closer to Virginia the better, but will consider all offers.

Dick

    w4eto at verizon.net    or phone (434) 534-9691