[TowerTalk] serious noise problem

anthony k2vi at cox.net
Tue Jan 26 13:34:10 PST 2010

Im sorry...A bit off topic but im at my wits end. Im getting heavy buzzing noise in the broadcast band which is now unlistenable. I tried unplugging everything but still noise. It only dissapears when i switch the family room 20AMP breaker off at the main pannel. It totally dissapears. I unplugged everthing in every room. What the heck can it be??? Could it possibly be the breaker itself? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im lost on this one.

tony k2vi