[TowerTalk] serious noise problem

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 26 13:41:26 PST 2010

I would check to see if you have any dimmers in the circuit that eliminates the noise. Many are noisy from the start and some go noisy as they age. BTDT.  You can google "low noise dimmers" and find a list of those which are less noisy.  Absolute fix is remove and replace with a switch.

Clint - W5CPT