[TowerTalk] HOA Abuse

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Tue Jul 6 08:57:17 PDT 2010

On 7/6/2010 Ryan Jairam wrote:

> I like the term "private Governments" as it suits them perfectly.

> The "local govt" applies to your town or city.

> Ryan, N2RJ
It's in effect an even more local Govt

Let us really think think about the sizes of Governments - Man has traditionally lived in tribes/small towns/villages, which is about the size a 'local' Government works best at, BUT today, most town/counties etc are a LOT larger than that.  HOAs are filling that niche of the really small unit where everyone knows one another

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)