[TowerTalk] Tower gloves redux

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 13:51:53 PDT 2010

TT:

     At Home Despot today I bought a pair of cheap yet, I hope, effective gloves for use while climbing.  They are made by Firm Grip (a Vietnamese company) and have padding in the palms and across the back of the third knuckles.  They are washable and have a Velcro (TM) hook-and-loop type of fastener at the wrist.  The price is $10.  I found only large sized ones on the display rack.

     I haven't actually used them on the tower yet, but am looking for an excuse to climb so I can try them out.  I will probably clip the fingertips off, though, for more dexterity with hardware atop the tower.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F