[TowerTalk] Tower gloves redux

Pete-N4KW n4kwpete at centurylink.net
Sat Jul 31 19:08:09 PDT 2010

I have found that sailing gloves work great on the tower and have used them
for years.  The tips of the fingers are cut out, and makes it great for
handling nuts and bolts etc.  They have extra leather padding in the palm.
The entire top of the glove is made of a stretch nylon material.  I purchase
them at the local Marine shop.  Try them and do not think you will go back
to your normal gloves.  They worked great for climbing my AB105 towers and
working on antennas up on the tower.
73 Pete N4KW