[TowerTalk] findiing aluminum tubing

Joe Barnes n4jbk at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 30 14:24:38 PDT 2010

I know that I have tried this before here but I still don't have a fix. I need some 5/8 inch o.d aluminum tubing in the 7 1/2 foot lengths range. I cannot find it anywhere in the northeast Florida/southeast Georgia area (which I find hard to believe in the first place). Trying to get it shipped doesn't seem do able because the shipping charges far exceed the cost of the aluminum ( ups wont ship anything over 6 feet long). Does anyone have a suggestion? I want to fix these  Telrex 6m624's to get them in the air before the summer season gets here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Joe N4JBK.