[TowerTalk] findiing aluminum tubing

Charlie Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Tue Mar 30 14:47:00 PDT 2010

On 3/30/2010 Joe Barnes wrote:

> I know that I have tried this before here but I still don't have a
> fix. I need some 5/8 inch o.d aluminum tubing in the 7 1/2 foot
> lengths range....snip...

You have a Ryerson metals near you?

Check for a local machine shop that is ordering and tag on?

--
73 de KG2V

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations,
pursuing invariably the same Object evinces
 a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government,
 and to provide new Guards for their future security."

My Website: http://www.thegallos.com
My Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.