[TowerTalk] 2"OD tubing inside a Rohn 25AG2

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Sat May 1 13:04:22 PDT 2010

I would just get another section of tower and put a shorter steel tube up
there. I had a similar arrangement with my CL-33. The steel pipe will wear
better I think. I would be concerned about the soft metal Aluminum grinding
away.

Better to use another tower section than long sections of tubing I think.

Mark N1UK