[TowerTalk] FW: FW: Unhappy Customers

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri May 21 11:16:36 PDT 2010

I couldn't agree more, Tom.

While we're on this theme, I wonder how ICE manages to stay in
business.  For as long as there has been a Towertalk, and even before,
they have had a reputation for being almost unreachable by e-mail or
phone, yet they continue in existence.  Could it be that government or
military orders actually make us hams unnecessary?  The very idea!

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com