[TowerTalk] FW: FW: Unhappy Customers

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Fri May 21 08:57:53 PDT 2010

Just to be clear, my post certainly was not meant to be "mud slinging"! All
of us are in this hobby together and I think it is important to share, not
only the good experiences, but also the 'not so good' ones. I think it's
silly of us to just sit back and take this kind of non-service and never
share the experience with others. If we don't share this type information,
how the heck are these companies going to know they may need to re-think
their customer service?

Tom - W4BQF