[TowerTalk] Baluns/tutorial/notes.

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Sat May 22 14:07:57 PDT 2010

Kevin,

I'll risk further criticism of  AIM measurements and point you to some
charts on my web site which might make things clearer:

http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/chokes/

Notice how narrow-band the resistive portions (black bands) are of the
#61 designs, and bear in mind the earlier discussion about SRF
measurement uncertainty with narrow-band chokes, and you can see that
#31 or #43 material is a much safer option.

73,
Steve G3TXQ