[TowerTalk] Baluns/tutorial/notes.

Kevin Normoyle knormoyle at surfnetusa.com
Sat May 22 14:37:34 PDT 2010

Beautiful chart on that page Steve, thanks a bunch. I'd not seen your
page before.

Yes I agree that too often, we talk about measurements without error
bounds. We'd have less disagreement, I think, if we said the design
target has to incorporate a certain amount of variance in the
materials/construction, and measurement error.

-kevin