[TowerTalk] The Art and Science of Lightning Protection.....Uman.

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Fri May 28 22:13:41 PDT 2010

I don't think that is likely.  I found several eBook web sites that
triggered a response to a Google search on that title, and they all did
the same thing.  They all referenced the title but didn't actually have
the book for download.   I think they all just use the title of any book
like a keyword to get you to come to the site.

Besides, the author is (I believe) still alive and his publisher is
still selling the book on Amazon and other places, so there is really no
way that any eBook site could legitimately be offering it as a free
download.

73,
Dave   AB7E