[TowerTalk] The Art and Science ofLightning Protection.....Uman.

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri May 28 22:30:06 PDT 2010

Ah, well....

B&N sent me a 30% off coupon and I like real books far better than
digital.  I find e-books that require an e-book reader to be a complete
waste.
OTOH With the Den/Hamshack in the house and the station out in the
workshop I find being able to find references on the computers to be
very handy.

73

Roger (K8RI)