[TowerTalk] wall plate jack for the 8 wire rotor cable

Kurt Cathcart, KR2C Kurt at KuhlRoad.Net
Wed Nov 3 09:27:21 PDT 2010

Currently I have my Hy-gain rotor cable coming through a hole in a
stainless steel wall plate with  a grommet.  I have wound up on the
floor a bunch of excess cable before it goes to the control box.  Does
anybody make a good connector that I could mount in the wall plate so
that I can use a shorter jumper cable from the wall to the control box?
this way I wouldn't have to worry too much if I should re-arrange the shack.

-Kurt
KR2C