[TowerTalk] Weatherproofing unused coax

Mark Ketchell k5er at arrl.net
Thu Nov 11 14:04:13 PST 2010

DX Engineering(.com) has one size to fit so-239 (or double female "barrel"
connectors), and a size to fit pl-250 connectors Both in packs of 20 for
less than ten bucks a pack. Part numbers are: DXE-VC-0612 for the female,
and DXE-VPC-0677 for the male cap. Great for keeping out moisture or
critters. Good luck.

The usual caveat applies - no financial connection, etc. - but I've always
gotten great service.

73,
Mark, K5ER