[TowerTalk] Digital camera helps with reassembly

Al Williams alwilliams at olywa.net
Sat Oct 30 18:19:05 PDT 2010

Besides "seeing the details" with a blown up digital camera photo, one can
also make measurements:
 One measurement that I made was to put a fine resolution ruler alongside a
small screw so that I could count the threads per inch.
 Another measurement that I made was to lie on my back near the base of the
tree  and take a photo of my long wire antenna (120' up).
I then printed the photos and marked off the number of threads and used a
protractor to determine the angle of the long wire was from a known
direction.

k7puc