[TowerTalk] Divining rods and pyramids

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Sep 1 12:32:34 PDT 2010

Either that is the most hilariously sarcastic post I have seen in quite
a while (if so, kudos to you), or it is now apparent that I have been
mysteriously transported to some weird alternative universe ....
possibly Narnia or some place similar to it.   Anyone out there know how
I can find the door in the back of the closet to get back home?

Dave   AB7E