[TowerTalk] FW: Divining rods

Don Snider dsnider at rhrs.com
Wed Sep 1 11:03:23 PDT 2010

Personally I think it has something to do with the interaction of the person
and the rods. It doesn't have anything to do with skill but more on the line
of completing some kind of circuit.  I'll put together a little test by
putting them in a 2x4 and checking to see if they still work. If they do,
I'm going to start selling them hihi
Don - N3MK