[TowerTalk] Solar Light for Up-The-Tower

Mark - AA6DX aa6dx at arrl.net
Thu Aug 18 13:49:28 PDT 2011

Howdy,Tower Talkians -- here's a nifty item to mount on your mast or whatever, solar powered light so you can see your beam on the dark wintry night ..as long as enough sunlight to charge the gadget ...
I have street lights hereabouts, so I don't need these days .. but woulda been kewl on my towers in the past!
I have no connection with Harbor Freight, but since Eureka, CA has no Amateur Radio stores for many many miles, HF becomes our "Toy Store"   HIHI ... Mark, AA6DX    73

http://www.harborfreight.com/solar-flagpole-light-67439.html