[TowerTalk] Andrew grounding kits ($15), hositing grips ($15) or B.O.

John Carolyn Watton jqandcara at msn.com
Fri Aug 19 07:49:23 PDT 2011

If anyone is in the market for the following, I'm very flexible regarding cost. The more units purchased, the lower the price per unit.
You pay shipping, which can only be determined when I know what (how many units) you're interested in.

(1) Andrew Sureground LDF5 grounding kits (2 hole field attached lug)  Type SGL5-15B4 - $15/unit, unless purchasing multiple

(2) Andrew Hoisting grips, 7/8" cable (19256B) - $15/unit, unless purchasing multiple

I have an excess of 35 units of the grounding kits and 17 of the Hoisting.

I am motivated to unload the excess.
Any interest, please reply.

Thank you,

JQ