[TowerTalk] Control Cable Connector for Yaesu 450A rotor

Rev Grant Nicholls revgrantnicholls at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 17:24:09 PDT 2011

Not sure if it was my fingers or the email last time!  Here is the
message without errors!

"

After a hiatus of several years I put the rotor up on a 50 tower this weekend only to find out the little plastic connector and pins are not on the control box end of the control cable.  Tried all over to find a plug- Yaesu will gladly supply one for nearly the price of a cheap rotor. Anyone out there who can solve my problem from their junk drawer? 73 and thanks in advance.

May God bless your day.