[TowerTalk] FOR SALE: Rohn 25 tower sections

Christopher S Peightal peightalhead at msn.com
Thu Aug 25 05:38:28 PDT 2011

I have for sale (9) ten foot sections of Rohn 25 tower. I am asking $85 each or $725 for all nine. I also have (3) three foot sections of Rohn 25 tower. I am asking $40 each or $100 for all three. I will take $800 for everything. All pieces are in good shape and hardware is included. This is PICK-UP ONLY or could meet within a reasonable distance from Baltimore. I accept PAYPAL, USPS Money Order and cash. I can be reached at 443-850-0155, ask for Chris or by email at PEIGHTALHEAD at MSN.COM. Thanks for looking.