[TowerTalk] Painting Guy Wires?

Ed K0KL edk0kl at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 30 17:41:42 PDT 2011

It seems to me unless you can get there easily, maybe I wouldn't want to
try.
We had a 1200' tower guys repainted using pressure impregnating paint
equipment.
Not for the faint hearted. Used zinc based paint I think 62# for 5
gallons, long time ago.
Mind you these were pros, but I don't think I would try a bosun's chair
an winch to do this job.

73!

edK0KL