[TowerTalk] FOR SALE

Christopher S Peightal peightalhead at msn.com
Tue Aug 30 14:40:51 PDT 2011

I have for sale (9) ten foot sections of Rohn 25 & (3) three foot sections of Rohn 25. I am asking $85 each or $700 for all the ten foot sections and $40 each or $100 for all three. I will take $785 for everything. I will not ship these items. Pick up only or will meet anywhere within a reasonable distance from Baltimore. I accept PAYPAL, USPS money order and cash. I can be reached at 443-850-0155, ask for Chris or by email at PEIGHTALHEAD at MSN.COM. Rhanks for looking.