[TowerTalk] cushcraft D3W

Bert Almemo balmemo at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 2 07:11:01 PST 2011

Hi Bill,

This topic has been discussed before and the simple answer is that you can
mount the dipole on the same boom as the 402CD if you want. There will be
very little or no interaction.

A friend of mine put a D3W on a 10/15/20M yagi between the driven element
and the reflector. He's had it for years and it works great. Good luck!

73 Bert, VE3NR