[TowerTalk] TH-11DX

jcowens1 at comcast.net jcowens1 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 23 10:45:47 PST 2011

I have been using a TH-11DX for around 7 years now and think it does a pretty good job. I know the advertised performance specs, and see no reason to question them. This antenna came with a used tower that I purchased so it was not my chosen purchase. I have been pretty impressed with its performance over this time I have used it. Other people I know that have one up have similar comments.

If I had been looking for a broadband antenna, I would have  looked at other log periodics first, and then lastly would have considered a Steppir. I like it and plan to continue using it.

John Owens -  N7TK

Celebrating over 50 Years in Ham Radio
No. 1 Honor Roll